Average Temperatures in Dabaa, Egypt
- The average temperature in Dabaa, Egypt is somewhat warm at 19.5 degrees Celsius (67.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of mean monthly temperatures is 13 °C (23.4°F) which is a low range.
- The warmest month (August) is hot having an average temperature of 25.8 degrees Celsius (78.44 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is mild with a mean temperature of 12.8 degrees Celsius (55.04 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Dabaa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Dabaa Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Dabaa
- Port-Said, Egypt - 362 kms (224.9 miles) E
- Alexandria/ Nouzha, Egypt - 143.9 kms (89.4 miles) E
- El Arish, Egypt - 513.5 kms (319.1 miles) E
- Tanta, Egypt - 245.5 kms (152.5 miles) E
- Tahrir, Egypt - 219.5 kms (136.4 miles) E
- Ismailia, Egypt - 366.4 kms (227.7 miles) E
- Cairo, Egypt - 302.1 kms (187.8 miles) ESE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 406.7 kms (252.7 miles) ESE
- Helwan, Egypt - 307.3 kms (191 miles) ESE
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 440.6 kms (273.8 miles) ESE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 335.6 kms (208.5 miles) SE
- Bahariya, Egypt - 303.4 kms (188.5 miles) S
- Minya, Egypt - 395.6 kms (245.9 miles) SE
- Asyut, Egypt - 509.5 kms (316.6 miles) SSE