| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dabaa in November is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 10:53 long with an average length of 10:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Dabaa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Dabaa, Egypt
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Dabaa:
- Port-Said, Egypt - 362 kms (224.9 miles) E
- Alexandria/ Nouzha, Egypt - 143.9 kms (89.4 miles) E
- El Arish, Egypt - 513.5 kms (319.1 miles) E
- Tanta, Egypt - 245.5 kms (152.5 miles) E
- Tahrir, Egypt - 219.5 kms (136.4 miles) E
- Ismailia, Egypt - 366.4 kms (227.7 miles) E
- Cairo, Egypt - 302.1 kms (187.8 miles) ESE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 406.7 kms (252.7 miles) ESE
- Helwan, Egypt - 307.3 kms (191 miles) ESE
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 440.6 kms (273.8 miles) ESE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 335.6 kms (208.5 miles) SE
- Bahariya, Egypt - 303.4 kms (188.5 miles) S
- Minya, Egypt - 395.6 kms (245.9 miles) SE
- Asyut, Egypt - 509.5 kms (316.6 miles) SSE